At the end of one week plan the next one – decide the amount of time you will spend on your business and plan it. Plan your time for the next seven days allocating such things as:
• Non-business appointments, family commitments etc that have to be done
• Calls to make – write in the names and numbers for each call to be made (see filing system to ensure you know who to call and when)
• Encourage team members to call you but initially call them regularly to help keep them on track and enthusiastic (see filing system to ensure no-one gets lost)
• Who are you lending product packs to and collecting them from – with contact details? (see filing system to ensure you remember)
• Carding, prospect finding – where, for how long, how many to be done?
• Business meetings, trainings etc etc
• Admin, planning, preparation, thinking, accounts etc are all tasks to be done whenever possible during antisocial hours
And then when you have done the tasks tick them off so you can see what you have achieved each week. Focus on the tasks to be done NOT the outcome from each individual action.
Please let me know if this is useful or if I’ve omitted things!
Thought 3 soon!