So was I right in my last message with the list of things people want if they have their own business?
I know I always wanted to be self employed but could never think what I could do that would bring me enough income to make it possible. I’m a pretty good all rounder but never saw myself as having anything special that I shone at to let me launch my own business. I also wanted it to be flexible and not to all rest on me all the time, I wanted holidays and quiet times too.
Network Marketing or MLM (Multi Level Marketing) seems to me to be the ideal way to experience the best of both worlds so I have my own business, I don’t employ anyone but I can leverage my time. I’m not working alone, in fact I have all the support I need as my sponsor WANTS ME TO SUCCEED and I sponsor others into the business so I coach and mentor others.
It’s a real copycat business, there is no need to hold others back in case they steal my job, I can encourage them all I want so its great!
Tips I Found Helpful When Deciding Which Network Marketing (MLM) Company to Join
• A sound and clear marketing plan with progressive benefits
• A well established business with a strong and proven record
• A financially stable company
• A company that has consumable products
• One (in the UK) that‘s a member of Office of Fair Trading and Direct Sales Association and has Investors in People (all indicators being well regulated and genuine business opportunities, not scams).
I was looking for clear tracks to follow, successful and active training opportunities and support while learning the business.
It’s important to be aware of what you are NOT being told – this is your future, so invest some time and effort into locating a company that will suit you in the long term.